USE: Your registration in the system is processed after you are done organizing your product portfolio into supercategories, categories, product lines and SKUs (optional). There are two ways you can add data to Involves Stage: manually and batch import via template. Registering products is required step before creating your forms.
REQUIRED READING: Product Hierarchy.
The surveys sent to the field team are usually based on the products listed while creating forms. After you are done organizing your product portfolio into supercategories, categories, product lines and SKUs you can proceed to registering in Involves Stage.
There are two ways you can add data to Involves Stage: manually and by batch import via template.
Manual registration of products is done on the Web. Follow: Menu > Products.
In manual registration, products are added individually by steps. Each level of the structure is registered on a different page, in a specific order (since they are directly linked and follow a hierarchy). Registration should follow this sequence:
To register SKU follow:
Menu > Products > SKUs
- On the SKU lists page click on New;
- Fill out the fields on the SKU Lines Registration screen.
- Check the status as ACTIVE;
- Enter the SKU Name ;
- In Product line, choose the Line to which the SKU is linked;
- Enter Barcodeand ERP Code (not required);
- Enter the integration code in Manufacturer Internal Code,(not required);
- You can upload a photo of the product on the Customizable fields section;
- Then, click on Save;