APP: After structuring your product portfolio into supercategories, categories, product lines, and optionally SKUs, your registration in the system is done. This will be essential for configuration of forms.
PREREQUISITES: Structure of the products
The surveys sent to the field team are mainly based on the products listed in the configuration of the forms. After structuring your operation's product portfolio into supercategories, categories, product lines, and SKUs, the next step is to register it in Involves Stage.
The system allows data to be inserted in two ways: manually and through bulk importing, using a template.
Products are manually registered on the Web using the path: Menu > Products.
For manual registration, products are entered individually and in stages. Each level of the structure is registered on a page, but must follow an order, since they are directly related and follow a hierarchy. Below is the order of registration:
This is the most important level of the product registration and must be registered carefully since most of the reports are based on product lines. It is registered using the following path:
Menu > Products > Product Lines
- On the Product Lines List page, click on the New button;
- On the Product Lines Registration page, fill out the fields on the screen;
- Mark the status as Active;
- Fill out theName of the product line;
- Under Brand, choose the brand the line is linked to;
- Under Category, choose the category the line is linked to;
- Under Barcode and ERP Code type the codes, if there are any;
- In the Origin field, select if the products are from an own or competitor brand;
- In the Customizable fields section, it is possible to upload an image of the product;
- Click on the Save button.
- You can also click on Save and register SKU and go straight to the SKU registration page, which is your next step.
The option to insert an image can help the field team identify the product line, but is only available under manual registration. The photo can be seen in the app along with the surveys, but only if this option is enabled in the employee's access profile - Feature - Synchronize Product Line Photo -, and the Display product photo field, in form registration, is marked asYes.