APP: After structuring your product portfolio into supercategories, categories, product lines, and optionally SKUs, your registration in the system is done. This will be essential for formula configuration.
PREREQUISITES: Structure of the products
The surveys sent to the field team are mainly based on the products listed in the configuration of the forms. After structuring your operation's product portfolio into supercategories, categories, product lines, and SKUs, the next step is to register it in Involves Stage.
The system allows data to be inserted in two ways: manually and through bulk importing, using a template.
Products are manually registered on the Web using the path: Menu > Products.
For manual registration, products are entered individually and in stages. Each level of the structure is registered on a page, but must follow an order, since they are directly related and follow a hierarchy. Below is the order of registration:
The brand is registered using the following path: Menu > Products > Brands.
On the Brand List page, click on the New button;
- On the Brand Registration page, fill out the fields;
- In the Brand field, fill out the name of the brand;
- If the brand is going be present in all regions, check the All regions option;
- If it will only be present in a few, select the regions from the list;
- Click the Save button.
- You can also click on Save and register product line and go straight to the product line registration page, which is your next step.