APPLICATION: Adding a chain and banner is correlated with Points of Sale’s registers. Thanks for this information you can set a products assortment in each banner and extract precise reports such as survey’s results in a specific banner or chain.
PRE-REQUIREMENTS: Chain and Banner’s Concept.
You can add chain and banners through two different ways on Involves Stage Web: importing them when importing your POS or adding them one by one manually.
Notice that banners are subordinated to a chain, therefore is critical for you to start your operation adding a chain on the following path: Menu > Points of Sale > Chains.
While accessing Chains submenu, it’s possible to filter them selecting Only from this Project? By default, keep this option selected to access only the registers on the project you are currently working. Underneath this option there’s a list of all chains registered on the system or resulted from a search. To add a new chain:
- Click on New on the screen’s right bottom corner;
- On the next page, insert the Chain’s Name;
- If your company wants to adopt a new way to identify the chains they work with, complete the Chain Code field;
- Then, click on Save on the screen’s right bottom corner;
- You can also click on the Save and Add Banner option, that will take you to the next step.
A Chain will be considered inactive on the system until linked to a Banner. So, you should access it on your Chain’s list after adding its banners.
As soon as you finish adding all the chains you’d like, you can start adding the banners through this path: Menu > Points of Sale > Banners
When accessing Banners, the system will display all the banners already added or the ones filtered during your search. To add a new banner:
- Click on New, on the page’s right bottom corner.
- On the next page, insert the Banner’s Name;
- On Chain field, please select the one which the banner belongs to;
- By default, keep selected the All Product Lines? option. This option is facultative when working with a specific Products Assortment to each banner;
- Click on Save on the screen’s right bottom corner;
- You can also click on the Save and Add Point of Sale option, that will take you to the next step.
It’s also possible to add chain and banner importing them along with Points of Sale. You can know a bit more checking out the Importing Points of Sale. Before registering any point of sale, please check Macroregional and Regionals’ Concept again.
Keep in mind that Electronic devices’ companies might present a different way to classify chains and banners on their system, but usually they adopt the same name of their distribution channel. For instance: Motorola might register AT&T provider as a Chain and Banner, because providers also work as stores.