USE: Points of sale are divided by region according to their location and the field teams are divided by region as well. The definition of macroregionals and regionals is very important for creating itineraries and defining level of access.
REQUIRED READING: Concept of Macroregional and Regional
New macrorregionals can be registered on Involves Stage Web. You can choose between the manual or automatic importing. Automatic importing will be done at the time you register a new Point of Sale.
You should start registering macroregionals. Follow:
Menu > Points of Sale > Macroregionals.
- Click New, on the bottom right corner of the screen;
- Fill out the Name field with the name of the macroregional;
- Click on Save on the bottom right corner of the screen;
- You can also Save and add a regional. That is the next step.
Repeat the steps until all your macroregionals have been registered into the system. To prevent errors with itinerary planning the system does not allow two macroregionals with the same name on the same environment.
After registering macroregionals you can move on to adding your regionals by following the path below (or directly by clicking Save and add regional):
Menu > Points of Sale > Regionals.
- Click on New, on the bottom right corner of the screen;
- Enter the Name of the regional you wish to create;
- Select the Macroregional it belongs in;
- Select the Product Lines you wish to link to the regional;
- Then, click on Save;
- You can also Save and add chain. That will take you to the next step.
Just like with macroregionals, the system does not allow two regionals with the same name on the same environment.
If you are just beginning to set up the system, there will be no information for the product lines in this step. That means you should keep theAll Product Lines? check box selected. That way, when you add you product portfolio, all product lines will be linked to this regional.
If you have already entered your product portfolio in the system and choose to select just one group of lines, you will be creating a product assortment by regional. Para que todas as informações de produtos cadastradas no sistema façam parta da regional, mantenha a seleção do check box Todas Linhas de Produto?.
When you add points of sale and employees to the system, you will need to link the regionals to the users and POS.
You can also add regionals when you import points of sale. To learn more search for Adding Points of Sale on our Help Desk.