APP: Involves Stage allows you to view and manage all the photos sent by the field team through surveys. These photos are combined onto a single page, making it possible to extract reports, insert tags, display them on slideshows and export images.
PREREQUISITES: Configuration of forms, Photo report template.
Surveys answered through tasks or the report menu can include one or more photo, which are always linked to some kind of form. For example, a photo taken while an employee is reporting a competitor action will be viewed with all images linked to the Competitor Action form and can be part of a specific report.
The photos taken and sent through the app also contain information about who sent them, what survey they are related to, and other data. These photos entered while answering a survey become available in the Survey Photos feature, available on the path:
Menu > Surveys > Reports > Survey Photos
On this page you can:
- Insert tags to organize the photos in the system.
- See a photo from a specific survey.
- See survey photos in a slideshow format.
- Export a customized report of the survey photos.
At the top of the page you will find several types of fields to filter the photos you want to see or select for extracting a report. The main fields of attention for filtering are:
- Generate a report based on, where you choose the form to which the photo belongs;
- Photo Fields, by choosing the form field where the photo was inserted;
- Notifier, by entering the name of the employee;
- Approval, indicating whether the survey has been approved, disapproved or is pending;
- Start date and End date, selecting the period of the survey.
SEE SURVEY PHOTO
After filtering the results you want, the photos are presented in a list, with the Search ID, Notifier, POS, Form, Form Field, Completion Date, and Tag information. To see an image individually, just click on it. The photo will open in a pop-up.
SEE IN A SLIDESHOW
To see more than one photo at a time, you can select them by clicking on the photo line or on the Select All feature. After selecting the images, click on the Slides how button.
In the Order by pop-up, you must indicate the order in which the images are presented, by survey field and type. After choosing a sequence of images, just click on the Confirm button.
For example, if you wish to see photos based on the Shelf before and after photos form showing the evolution of the shelf organization in the last month. You should then order the photos by form and by date. To do this, you should set up the slideshow as follows:
- Filter and select the images you want to export by choosing the form and period;
- In the pop-up, fill out the Order by field with the Form and Type with the option Ascending;
- Click on the Add Order button to insert a new parameter;
- In the new fields, fill out the Order by option with the Date and Type with the option Ascending.
Done! The images will be presented in a slideshow, with the information about form, employee, points of sale, and date. You can browse through the images by clicking on the arrows on the screen, or even enable automatic playback using the play button at the top of the page.
After filtering the images you want, you can also tag the files. Tags are keywords that help organize and classify the photos by grouping those that receive the same tag. They can even be used as survey filters.
To insert them, just follow these steps:
- Filter and select the images that you want to insert the tag;
- You can also click on the Select All feature;
- Click Tag, and then click Add Tag in the lower left-hand corner of the screen;
- In the Add Tag pop-up, there are two fields: Under Add Tag you register the keyword in the system, in the Tag field you insert the keyword in the images.
Involves Stage has two ways of downloading the photo report: exporting the images directly to your computer or as a slideshow file. Learn how to export each one in the Survey Photo Report article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.