APP: With Involves Stage, it is possible to quickly and easily access all survey answers sent by the field team, whether task answers or reported information. Analysis of the data can be filtered by several parameters and it is also possible to generate reports and export them.
PREREQUISITES: Survey panel
Involves Stage allows you to track all information generated by the field team. To check the status of scheduled and individual tasks, you have the Survey panel. To access the survey answers and analyze the data sent by the team, the system has the Survey answer feature.
The survey answers are accessed on the path:
Menu > Surveys > Reports > Survey answers
On the page of the feature, you must use the search filters to see the information you want to extract. At the top of the page there is the Generate report based on field, where you select the survey form you wish to extract the data from.
Right underneath it there are other filter options:
- Notifier, to filter for specific answers from an employee.
- Superior employee, for answers from supervisors or managers.
- Access profile, for a group of users.
- Approval, to filter by survey status, whether approved, unapproved or pending.
- Label, to filter by the name of the scheduled task with the chosen form.
- Reviewed survey?, for those that have rules for review.
- Expired survey?, for those that are expired and unanswered.
- Received on the same day?, to view those that were received in the system on the same day they were answered. This filter exists for situations where the field employee answers the survey on the date it was scheduled, but if there is no Internet connection, it is only sent to the system when there is a connection.
- Data, to filter the period of the surveys.
In addition, there are the standard search filters in the registrations in the system.
- Store number
- POS Profile
- POS Channel
Below the search filters you can also configure how the information is presented in a table. When clicking on the Table options button, the Customize pop-up will open. In it you will see two columns, the first shows the information that will be hidden in the report, and the second the information that will be visible. To select, click on the button to add a field to the report or on the button to remove:
There is also the Advanced filters button, where you can filter the results by fields on the form. When clicking on the button, a pop-up will appear where you can choose the field of the form and add it by clicking on the button . The filter options will appear right underneath.
After applying all the necessary filters for your survey, just click on the Search button. The page will show the results according to your parameters. There is also a way to choose how they are presented on the screen by choosing the display mode.
At the bottom of the Survey answers page, there is the Display mode option. By clicking on it, you choose between displaying the search results by:
- Standard, where all the registrations are listed;
- Last registrations, to show the most recent ones at the top of the list;
- Surveygroups, which combines all the common survey results together. For example, forms that allow more than one item to be reported per survey will have the same ID in the system and thus be grouped together.
The feature also allows a report of the filtered and presented information to be downloaded. To do this, click on the Options button, in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. Then click on Export, and the spreadsheet in XLSX format will start downloading automatically.
Please sign in to leave a comment.