APP: Leave is understood to be any suspension of the activities already scheduled for the employee. They can be as diverse as sick leave, leave for training, holidays, or other unscheduled absences.
The Leave feature allows you to manage employees who are or will be away from work for a defined period. When you register a leave in Involves Stage, the system will not generate records for the team during that period and access to the App will be blocked.
This process can be done manually or by importing employee data in bulk.
Leaves are manually registered on the Web using the path:
Menu > Employees > Leave
Manual registration is done individually, however for a new leave:
- Click on theNew button, in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen
- On the Leave Registration page, fill out the mandatory fields;
- Search for the name of the Employee;
- Fill out the reason for the leave and register and new reason;
- Select the start date of the leave;
- Select the end date of the leave;
- In the Replace Employee field, you can select another employee to replace the activities of the employee on leave;
- In the Take Over Itineraries field, you choose whether the replacement will take over the itinerary of the employee on leave;
- If necessary, make a note;
- Review the information and click on the Save button.
The End Date is the last day that the employee will be on leave, not the day they return to work. For example, if they are on leave until 09/28, they return to work and will only have access to the system on 09/29.
The Replacement Employee must belong to the same access profile and the same regional of the employee on leave. If they are scheduled to take over the itineraries, all the points of sale and pending tasks of the employee on leave will be transferred to the replacement employee as scheduled itinerary, starting the day after registration.
Involves Stage also allows a leave to be retroactively registered, in other words, on past dates. This is the case, for example, for doctor´s certificate or accidents, when a leave of absence was not planned.
The procedure is done on the same registration page, the only difference is in how this influences the system: if there are justifications registered in the period, they will not be visualized in the Visits Panel, but the registration will still be on the employee´s time line.
When entering a past date, a pop-up informs you that certain information associated with the employee during the selected period can be deleted, including data from visits that were not made, absence justification photos, and operation alerts.
You have the option to remove the retroactive data or keep it.
The tasks are not detected with retroactive leaves and are still valid in the system. In order not to hinder reports, we recommend that you exclude these tasks in the Survey Panel feature.
We recommend anticipating leaves when there is a large number of employees on leave, such as on national holidays.