In this article, we have prepared a training suggestion for your field team to use the Agile Promoter App in the way it was intended. Before you begin the training with your field team, check the following items:
- Itinerary: Make sure that the team already has a Itinerary — it can be a few examples just for simulation during training;
- Manuals: Make sure that the necessary support materials are available in the Library on Agile Promoter Web;
- Forms: Make sure that the main Forms have been created and active;
- Scheduling: Make sure that the Survey Schedulings are running or at least that unfixed Surveys have been triggered via Survey Panel.
Agile Promoter App must be installed on the devices with every user properly logged in. By doing so, the training will be faster, and it sill improve the learning of the field team in the first contact with the App.
EXPLAIN WHAT’S AGILE PROMOTER
Agile Promoter is a system developed for Trade Marketing management. Its goal is to facilitate the field data collection and the monitoring of results of the team, simplifying the decision making process. In doing so, we help companies to increase their visibility and availability of their products in the points of sale, improving the execution level of the field team.
Are you curious about the resources of Agile Promoter? Know the main features in the e-book below:
EXPLAIN WHO IS INVOLVES
Involves is a company that has been focused on solutions for Trade Marketing for ten years. It’s based in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, in Southern Brazil, and today has clients in more than eighteen countries, supporting +50,000 sales reps in the execution of their daily activities.
- Work Offline: Agile Promoter allows the users to work without an internet connection, but information will only be transmitted between the device and the Web system when the internet connection is reestablished. Therefore it is important to sync the App every day and be online for as long as possible to ensure that information are available in the shortest possible time and the company is able to make quick decisions;
- Charged battery: It is crucial that the battery is 100% charged when starting the field work so that it lasts all day. If it doesn’t last, it is important to identify what’s the biggest factor for battery consumption. Here are some tips on reducing battery consumption;
- GPS (Location): You must be logged in so the system verifies the in-store visit using your location.
AGILE PROMOTER IN THE FIELD TEAM ROUTINE
Simulate the daily field routine with the team:
- Check in at the point of sale;
- Answer a Survey ;
- Go to Report and answer a survey;
- Show the activities in the Timeline;
- Go to the Chat and send a text message to the leader;
- Check-out from the point of sale;
- Indicate your mood by using the function How are you feeling today?;
- Justify an Absence in a point of sale;
- Open a manual in the Library.
When finishing the training, look forward to continued team engagement while using the application. You can point out the benefits that the team will have when using the system. At the end of the day, Agile Promoter makes the fieldwork more practical and the sales rep's work gains more visibility, as well as reducing the distance from teams that work away from the company’s headquarters. Also indicate that, in case of doubts or difficulties, the sales reps should contact their superior.
You can also use the articles in this section by sending the link to your team or even by converting it to a PDF file.