In this article we show you a step-by-step guide/suggestion on how your field team can make the best use of Involves Stage in the way it was intended. Before you begin the training with your field team, check the following items:
- Itinerary: Make sure that the team already has an Itinerary — a few examples will do for the purpose of this training;
- Manuals: Make sure that the necessary support materials are available in the Library on Involves Stage Web;
- Forms: Make sure that the main Forms have been created and are active;
- Scheduling: Make sure that the Survey Schedules are running or at least that unfixed Surveys have been triggered via Survey Panel.
Involves Stage App must be installed on the devices with every user properly logged in. By doing so, the training will be faster, and the team will get more quickly engaged with the App.
EXPLAINING INVOLVES STAGE
Involves Stage is a system developed for the management of retail execution operations. Its goal is to facilitate the collection of field data and the monitoring of your team's results, simplifying the decision-making process. In doing so, we help companies to increase their visibility and the availability of their products at the points of sale, improving productivity of the field team.
Are you curious about the resources in Involves Stage? Get to know the main features in the e-book below:
Involves is a company that has been focusing on solutions for Trade Marketing for ten years. We are based in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina (Southern Brazil) and today we have clients in more than eighteen countries, offering support to more than 50,000 sales reps in the execution of their daily activities.
- Offline Work: Involves Stage allows users to work without internet connection, but information will only be transmitted between the device and the Web system when the internet connection is reestablished. Therefore it is important to sync the App every day and be online for as long as possible to ensure that information is available in the shortest possible time and the company is able to make quick decisions;
- Charged battery: It is essential that the battery is 100% charged when starting the field work so that it lasts all day. If it doesn’t last all day, it is important for you to identify what the greatest cause of battery consumption is. Here are some tips on reducing battery consumption;
- GPS (Location): You must be logged in so the system verifies the visit using your location.
INVOLVES STAGE IN THE FIELD TEAM ROUTINE
Simulate the daily field routine with the team:
- Check in at the point of sale;
- Respond to the Survey ;
- Go to Report and respond to a survey;
- Show the activities on the Timeline;
- Go to Chat and send a text message to the leader;
- Check-out from the point of sale;
- Indicate your mood by using the function How are you feeling today?;
- Justify not showing at a point of sale;
- Open a manual in the Library.
When finishing the training, look forward to continued team engagement while using the application. You can point out the benefits that the team will have when using the system. In the end of the day, Involves Stage makes the fieldwork more practical and the field team work gains more visibility, as well as reducing the distance from teams that work away from the company headquarters. Also indicate that, in case of doubts or difficulties, sales reps should contact their superior.
You can also use the articles in this section by sending a link to your team or converting it into a PDF file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.